Volunteer Opportunities with PRI for prairie restoration!
Where: Ebey's Overlook and San Juan Island
- Come for the entire time, we will cover
- your lodging and meals. Depart PRI on the 25th early morning.
- Come for the day, we'll pick you up in Friday Harbor, from the ferry, and provide your lunch.
We'll be planting golden paintbrush, other native flowering plants and Roemer's fescue grass on a restoration site on the west side of the island.
- Monday, October 31st, 10 am - 1 pm
- Wednesday, November 2nd, 10 am - 3 pm (lunch provided)
- Thursday, November 3rd, 10 am - 3 pm (lunch provided)
- Saturday, November 5th, 10 am - 3 pm (lunch provided)
Meet at the Overlook by the cemetery.
Please call Mosa or Robert for more information or to sign up.
Become a monthly donor!
Photo of the month
golden paintbrush (Castilleja levisecta), photo by Joseph Sheldon, Ph.D.